Edited 17 jul 1607: Copleted with comp and all

PRE GAME
General 1 and namn på armé: Simon, Extended Will of Farseer Erion
General 2 och namn på armé: Zoltan, Unnamed Necrons

MÅLNINGSBEDÖMNING:
Målningspoäng för General 1: 12
Målningspoäng för General 2: 10

LORE:
The lord Xol'tan approached the eldar fortress with cold mechanical steps. He gazed up on the great walls and saw a single Eldar guardian patrolling.
"Great eldar, go and tell your master that we have been charged by C'tan with a sacred quest. If he will help us he can join us in our quest for the Holy void dragon technology."
There was a silence for a few seconds, then the eldar answered:"Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen... Uh, he's already got one, you see?"
"What? Are you sure he's got one"?
"Oh, yes, it's very nice-a" the eldar answered and secretly told his friend, who were sitting next to him: "I told him we already got one", and the both started to laugh.
"Can we come up and have a look?"
"Of course not! You are Necron types-a!"
"Well, what are you then?"
"I'm Eldar! Why do think I have this outrageous helmet, you silly necron lord!"
"If you will not show us the technology, we shall destroy you all"
"You don't frighten us, necron pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called necron-lord, you and all your silly necron warriors. Thppppt!"
"what are you saying! How dare you!"
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a rattling and your father smelt of elderberries."
"Now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable" the necronlord said as his eyes started to glow with a frightful red color.
"Fetchez la vache!"
"wha..."
"Fetchez la vache!"
And from the sky a distant cow roar was heard.

POST GAME
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 1: 0
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 2: 15
Kompdiff General 1 - General 2: 0

Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 1: 0
Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 2: 15

BATTLE REPORT:
Simon: Well, vad kan jag säga? Känner mig lite rapead på alla de viktiga rollsen. Men men, man ska ju ha de matcherna också...

I slutändan så var det faktiskt en rolig match, tack för alla som försökte muntra upp mitt extremt dåliga looserhumör, och förlåt till Zoltan.

"The necron lord had manouvered his troops perfectly. Out of the Chasm the troops had ambushed the eldars around, their Fledgeling Firegod sprung forth. What was this compared to the might och the C'Tan?

But he could not help to feel a bit worried. As 20 warriors fired their Gauss cannons in a hail of rapid fire, the Avatar continued to advance. The Lord lowered his staff of Unholy Light, but knew in his Heart that he on average only would score 1/3 of a wound. It did not help the Fledgeling daemon. Light poured over it and and it stumbeled to ground, letting all it's bowels empty before dying in a puddle of it's own filth.

It was a good day to live again."

Senast ändrad av SimonEBurgess den tis jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

Användarens profil http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sv: MATCHRESULTAT - Unnamed Necrons vs. Extended Will of Farseer Erion

Inlägg  Peter i fre jul 17, 2009 11:35 am

OMGWTFPWNDzorz!

Och tidigare idag satt Zoltan och ojade sig om att han skulle få så mycket spö! Grattis Zoltan!

Jag ser fram emot en eventuell detaljerad battle report så att jag kan studera Simons taktik inför söndag :-D

Peter

Antal inlägg : 148
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-16

Användarens profil

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i fre jul 17, 2009 11:48 am

Den är enkel: SPring fram med allt mitt infanteri och dö, bli arg, skrik och kasta all taktik åt helvete. Börja göra konstiga beslut, hota med walkover.

Jag är kanske den roligaste spelaren att spela mot Smile
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

Användarens profil http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan