Inlägg  Håkan i lör jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

PRE GAME
General 1 and namn på armé: Håkan - Fist of Russ
General 2 och namn på armé: Johan (majsmannen) - 413th Brigade, the Moon Devils

MÅLNINGSBEDÖMNING:
Målningspoäng för General 1: 11
Målningspoäng för General 2: 7

LORE:
Today as the 413th Brigade, the Moon Devils celebrate their successful deployment, they receive a packet of beer and booze from the network to get the intrigues and jibbering started in this reality show. The thirsty retinue of wolfguards listens in on their holo-receivers and realizes that the party is only a few miles away. Eager to join the festivities they rush to the spot of the unknowing Imperial Realityshow Halabalooza.

Officer Amada was very frustrated about the situation. He really hated the new reallity show actors. He could of course not do so much, the whole thing was a direct order from the ministerium. If he just could think out a way to get rid of them!
"Sir, we have incomming a message from the fist Russ" reported a young officer.
"Display it on screen" said Amada.
He really didn't like those space wolfs. They never followed the regulations and they were always very loud.
"Hey there, Amy, we are on our way to a mission in the next sector and we'd like to pass. Why don't you hurry up and move your cute girlies so we can get going" said the metallic voice of their commander Bjorn. As always he showed no respect, signed no formulars and dissobeyed the regualtions. Amada thought that if it wasn't for their reputation in battle they would never get away with it. Suddenly Amada came up with a great idea.
"No, we are not letting you pass. You will have to take another route" said Amada
"What! Why!"
"Because last time you filled out a formular to get a permission to pass, it came to us all drenched in beer and was signed by 'the arse of terror'. Our server drone who went to pick up the permission came back with obscene words encarved all over its hull."
"My warriors was bored by all the waiting. And if you don't let us pass they might find this waitng too long and battles too far!"
"I had enough of you, you will not pass without forcing the full strength of our army, bye"
Then Amada turned of the transmission. A space wolf was terrifying to meet in a battle ,let alone to meet a really pissed off space wolf. The reallity show actors would get a tough first mission. Maybe some of them would survive. But probably not , thought Amada and smiled.
"Prepare for battle" he ordered.

POST GAME
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 1: 12
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 2: 3
Kompdiff General 1 - General 2: 2 - 1 = 1

Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 1: 13
Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 2: 2

BATTLE REPORT:
At first the thirsty wolves seemed to be overrunning the cautious guards in their quest for beer and women and to learn the blasphemers of holo-shows to follow the way of Russ. The battle seemed won and the wolves relaxed but then from nowhere came the reserves and blasted Bjorn and his supporting whirlwind to bits while the honorable Wolf Guard suffered some wounds from a bunch of ragged barbarians who denied the wolf guards modest offer of beer from the keg they stole. The battle then took an ugly turn but the calm Grey hunters in their wisdom stood their ground and captured key objectives (The booze) for a victorious drinking feast besides the fires of some burning ordnance.

(IG side to be filled in...)
Håkan

Antal inlägg : 51
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-16
Ålder : 36

Användarens profil

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sv: MATCHRESULTAT - Fist of Russ vs 413th Brigade, the Moon Devils

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i tis jul 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Håkan skrev:PRE GAME
The thirsty retinue of wolfguards listens in on their holo-receivers and realizes that the party is only a few miles away. Eager to join the festivities they rush to the spot of the unknowing Imperial Realityshow Halabalooza.

Halabalooza. Det är ett bra ord. jag ska börja använda det mer.
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

Användarens profil http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet