Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20

Gå ner

Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20 Empty Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i tor jul 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Necrons (unnanmed, eftersom de är bara soggiga maskiner) Möter eldar ikväll. Mathcen kommer vara igång till 20.

"The farseer above in the vessel had felt the prescence. The ancient enemy was here! Now the only thing that remianed was to fin the scouting part y and destroy it, so that the necrons would not be able to intervene with the true purpose of why the Eldar where here"
SimonEBurgess
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20 Empty Sv: Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20

Inlägg  majsmannen i fre jul 17, 2009 10:49 am

Alternative pre-battle

The lord Xol'tan approached the eldar fortress with cold mechanical steps. He gazed up on the great walls and saw a single Eldar guardian patrolling.
"Great eldar, go and tell your master that we have been charged by C'tan with a sacred quest. If he will help us he can join us in our quest for the Holy void dragon technology."
There was a silence for a few seconds, then the eldar answered:"Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen... Uh, he's already got one, you see?"
"What? Are you sure he's got one"?
"Oh, yes, it's very nice-a" the eldar answered and secretly told his friend, who were sitting next to him: "I told him we already got one", and the both started to laugh.
"Can we come up and have a look?"
"Of course not! You are Necron types-a!"
"Well, what are you then?"
"I'm Eldar! Why do think I have this outrageous helmet, you silly necron lord!"
"If you will not show us the technology, we shall destroy you all"
"You don't frighten us, necron pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called necron-lord, you and all your silly necron warriors. Thppppt!"
"what are you saying! How dare you!"
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a rattling and your father smelt of elderberries."
"Now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable" the necronlord said as his eyes started to glow with a frightful red color.
"Fetchez la vache!"
"wha..."
"Fetchez la vache!"
And from the sky a distant cow roar was heard.

majsmannen

Antal inlägg : 83

Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20 Empty Sv: Necrons möter The Extended Will of Farseer Erion, 16 juli kl 20

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i fre jul 17, 2009 11:08 am

haahaha! Loreaster Johan does it again. Den här postar jag i Loren på battle reporten.

Är det ok att ändra till "Your mother was a Ratling, and you father smells of Ork-berries" , då Orcher är plantor?
SimonEBurgess
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275

http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Peter i fre jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

Sturmboss Grogork's Snazzy Sturmband, soon in a planting box near you.

Peter

Antal inlägg : 148
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-16

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet