Matchresultat: Leonatos merry men vs. Sturmboss Grogorks's Snazzy Sturmband

Gå ner

Matchresultat: Leonatos merry men vs. Sturmboss Grogorks's Snazzy Sturmband

Inlägg  Peter i mån okt 26, 2009 12:45 am

PRE GAME
General 1 and namn på armé: Peter, Sturmboss Grogork's Snazzy Sturmband
General 2 och namn på armé: Felix, Leonatos last chance blood angels

LORE:
After having been stood up twice on obvious ambushes, Sturmboss Grogork was itchy since "thrice the charm". The first time, their rock slipped through the planets defensive cordon even after he'd announced they'd be going through. A cruiser had started to move in their direction, but had stood down. "Down"-right fishy if you'd believe Grogork. The second time, a thunderhawk gunship had spotted their landfall, but did not attack. Now they were closing in on the four connection stations powering the deep space scanner array.

Grogork put away the binoculars and grinned. "What'cher see boss?", the boy looked up at Grogork. "Weeeell, dere's dem four boxes Leonorko wanted, den dere's a detachment beakies having a get together behind dat ridge.", Gorgork pointed every feature out to the boy. "What does Leonorko wants with dem boxes? Can't we jus' get them beakies an' go?", the ork boy pondered. "Why get one when you can have both? Here's da plan... I want yer boys to sneak up on the beakies, when you're spotted we'll revv in on the trukks and bring the can of whoopass, gots it?" "Yarr boss; sneak, revv, whoopass". "Clever boy, now go! Wiv' gots a date wiv' a deep scanner array. An' I gots a girl who'll be mighty puffed if wez' late.", Grogork shoveled the ork away with the orders and pointed the other orks forward.

POST GAME
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 1: 20
Omodifierad matchpoäng General 2: 0
Kompdiff General 1 - General 2: -6

Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 1: 14
Slutgiltig matchpoäng General 2: 6

BATTLE REPORT:
Seize ground, 4 objectives. Dawn of war.

Orks deploy first.

Deployment (Orks)
The two units of shoota boys deploys on either side, close to the middle of the board. Very close to all four objectives.

Deployment (Beakies)
A unit of 5 tactical marines deploy behind the ridge on the leftmost side of the table.

Turn 1 (Orks)
Both trukks and the buggies zoom in to fill the hole between the two squads of shoota boys. The Deff koptas turboboost on the right flank. Both units of boys consolidate towards better cover. Kannons position themselves on the left flank.

Turn 1 (Beakies)
Land raider with death company takes the middle. Terminators take the left flank and advance towards the shoota boys there. The rest of the marines and the land speeder takes a group hug behind the ridge for courage. Terminators and the Land raider goes trigger happy and guns down 8 boys from the left shoota boy squad. First blood!

Turn 2 (Orks)
Left shoota boys squad moves further into cover to try to avoid a flying charge from the assault marines. Right shoota boys squad moves forward to deny the ground towards the two rightmost objectives. Death koptas turbo boost again to get into shooting range on the land raider. The two trukks goes flat out and position themselves to deny the land raider the midfield, yet not to block line of sight from the two rokkit buggies. The rokkit buggies move forward to get two pot shots at the land raider, but the rokkits do not dent the Land Raider. Kannons fire frag at the terminators, but the hail of shrapnel bounce off. The 12 shoota boys open fire upon the terminators, but only the big shootas can hit. One terminator get hit in the vulnerable area just behind the ankle and goes down Achilles-style.

Turn 2 (Beakies)
Terminators advance and fires at the buggies, but the cyclone missile launcher targeter mistakes a fleeing squirrel for the rather bouncy buggies. Squirrel goes bam, but the buggies survive rather confusingly. One 5 man tactical squad with a plasma gun reinforce the terminators. Assault marines jumps over the ridge and threaten the diminished shoota boy squad on the left flank. The second 5-man tactical squad reinforce the Land Raider to the right of the ridge, fires a melta at a trukk, but misses. The land raider backs up to get out of the trukk blockade. It fires assault cannon and the multi-melta at the ramshackle trukks, but the shots bounce harmlessly off the sparkling force field to the glee of the riding orks. The land speeder turbo boosts close to the diminished boy squad on the left flank. Assault marines charges the orks boys and kills 5, boys retaliate and kills 3. The ork boys stay after some persuasion from the nob (bosspole reroll).

Turn 3 (Orks)
The trukk containing the warboss and the trukk boys swerves in before the land raider. The boys get off to whack the 5-man tactical squad while Sturmboss Grogork deploys his new boarding plank on the land raider. One marine and one boy goes down in the ensuing assault. Sturmboss Grogork takes out his fury on the Land raiders paint job and makes a single scratch, blames it later on bad driving. Deff Koptas takes up position in front of the right flank shoota boys and fire at the land raider, but does not dent it. Leonorkos trukk joins the buggies on top of one of the objectives. Trukk, Buggies and kannons open up at the 5-man tactical squad and kills 4. Lone trooper stands firm with his plasma gun in his shaky hands. Melee with the assault marines continue, the assault marine sergeant goes down and one more boy.

Turn 3 (Beakies)
Terminators continue their relentless advance and fire at the trukk, but their shots bounce off the force field and the reinforced ram in front. The lone trooper with plasma gun rapid fires at the trukk and kills the ork manning the rokkit launcher. Land speeder zooms around and aligns to heat up the kannons. The heavy flamer swathes the gun employment and kills one gretchin and overheats (shakes) one kannon. Land raider backs up and goes around to threaten the fight cordon of shoota boys. Death company disembarks and charges howling and spitting the deff koptas and the boys. Both deff koptas and 11 boys get killed in the ensuing melee. 4 Death company lads get trampled as the orks bravely run away (missed leadership, survives sweeping advance). The last assault marine get cut down by the surviving left flank shoota boys of which 4 still stands. The last 4 marines in the middle get overwhelmed by the furious trukk boys and are booted to oblivion, the trukk boys consolidate towards the trukk and the swearing Sturmboss toting his can of whoopass while insulting the Land Raider's machine spirit.

Turn 4 (Orks)
Kannons and buggies open up with everything they've got on the land speeder and destroys the offending flamer, eye for an eye! a flamer for a gretchin! The trukk boys embark and the trukk swerves to an halt on top of a left objective, close to the 4 surviving shoota boys. Trukk and 4 shoota boys fire at the lone plasma gun ranger and kills him with led poisoning. Leonorkos trukk does a complete turn around to secure the right most objectives now threatened by death company buffoons. The nobs throws themselves into the charge and clubs the 6 surviving members and the chaplain into the ground with their own litanys. Two nobs get enough wounds to put them out off the fight.

Turn 4 (Beakies)
The surviving land speeder moves up to destroy the trukk boys vehicle. The multi-melta does short work off the trukk and melts it into it's components, i.e. mostly duct tape and rusty metal shavings creating a dangerous hazard on top off the objective. The boys manage to get out before the melt down and begins a staring contest with the approaching terminators. The terminators brave ignore the staring boys and open up a hail of barrage on the poor surviving shoota boys. The shoota boys go to ground and manage to stave off the withering fire with only one casualty and a flesh wound on the nob. Terminators assault to finish off the boys but get unexpected resistance, 2 boys get their noses crushed by power fists and 2 terminators get knipsed by the surviving nob. The land raider backs up from the angry nobs and fires assault cannon and flamer, one more nob passes out.

Turn 5 (Orks)
Trukk boys get angry at being ignored by the terminators and foolishly abandon their secured objective for beakie flesh. 10 angry boys, two equally angry nobs and a rather furious sturmboss brings the can of whoopass to the terminators. The surviving nob squad, less angry than the sturmboss, but rather more peeved than the trukk boys, foolhardly leaves their two objectives to carve up the Land Raider. The first nob rips up the front armor and the second nob surgically removes the machine spirit from the compartment within. The land raider shudders at the loss of the controlling computer and then powers down for the last time. The nobs consolidate to secure the objectives.

Turn 5 (Beakies)
The lone surviving land speeder boosts to safety.

Turn 6 (Orks)
Orks consolidate and secure all objectives.

Orks win!

AFTERMATH
"Hurrhurr, the mighty sturmboss did only scratch the big beakie tank, while I gots their machine spirit", the nob displayed the rather sad looking machine spirit to the crowd. "Maybe the Sturmboss has gone weak!". Sturmboss Grogork knew the signs and pushed his way through the crowd, "Ey, Rednose, didn't yer see my mark on the tank, it said 'hit here', left it there fer you so yer didn't try to get under the tracks or so". Rednose turned towards the approaching sturmboss, "heh, I thought it said 'please help me out rednose, I'm too weak to bring down the mighty beakie tank'". Grogork raised one eyebrow, "yer got hidden talents, I didn't know yer could read?". Rednose grinned, "Dats coz yer usually spell so bad". Grogork eyed the nob curiously and retorted "But yer the only nob I usually need to spell it out fer". The nob's smile faded, "Enuff off the retort, counter-retort thingy! It makes me head 'urt! Wat'cher got left to prove yer strong enuff to be the boss, eh?". Sturmboss Grogork thought about it, then reached into his pocked, digged around for a while to the annoyance of the mesmerized orks, and pulled out a small crumpled can in his right hand, "Well, I gots this can of whoopass". Rednose eyes swiveled to the can and he burst out into a short guttural laugh, "haha, wat'cher crumpled can gonna help yer, I crump beakie ta...", the blunt end of the sturmboss left powerclaw sent the nob sprawling. "Yer see Rednose, while I gots the can of whoopass, yer only brawn. Think about it, that'll keep yer occupied."

Peter

Antal inlägg : 148
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-16

Användarens profil

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sv: Matchresultat: Leonatos merry men vs. Sturmboss Grogorks's Snazzy Sturmband

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i ons nov 18, 2009 1:41 pm

haha. superb lore som vanligt. Gör en nästan sigen på att spela Smile

Jasg älskade den sista. Trodde nästan att sturmbossen skulle crumpa Noben MED "da can of whopass" där ett tag...
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

Användarens profil http://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i tis dec 01, 2009 2:36 am

och fet battle report. ska läsa igenom de jag inte läst (dvs alla) nu, kulmed lore inmixad i den
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Inlägg  majsmannen i ons dec 02, 2009 10:43 pm

majsmannen

Antal inlägg : 83

Användarens profil

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i tor dec 03, 2009 12:54 am

hahaha! om inte annie låg och sov brevid mig sulle jag också leka paint nu. snyggt! till och med skuggor och allt! du är kungen av paint
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Inlägg  Peter i tor dec 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Bilden är underbar, men jag känner mig fånigt dum för att jag inte förstår skämtet.

Peter

Användarens profil

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i tor dec 03, 2009 5:55 pm

jag tror att noobs syftar på nobs.

"noob saget" syftar på ett internskämt om en kille med torettes som använder skådespelarens namn "BOB SAGET!" som en svordom.

Spela vår match i helgen Peter? jag behöver lite whoopass! har gått oförskämt bra för mig de senaste två matcherna.
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Inlägg  majsmannen i tor dec 03, 2009 11:39 pm

oj, har jag stavat fel.
meningen var egentligen att en nob får alltid sax, eftersom han inte kan göra något annat med sin hand...

majsmannen

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Peter i fre dec 04, 2009 10:42 am

Simon: Är i Skövde i helgen, men ger dig gärna lite spö i nästa vecka, kväll eller helg spelar ingen roll!

Peter

Användarens profil

Inlägg  majsmannen i ons dec 16, 2009 4:31 pm

bahaha, jag gillar din eldar avatar(bilden), simon

majsmannen

Användarens profil

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess i fre dec 18, 2009 1:01 am

Haha, visst e han go? Jag har fortfarande en eldar, bara lite annan bild nu Smile en hyllning till dig Johan
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum: