40k 23C
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

THE END OF THE ELYSIA IV CAMPAIGN

3 posters

Gå ner

THE END OF THE ELYSIA IV CAMPAIGN Empty THE END OF THE ELYSIA IV CAMPAIGN

Inlägg  Peter tor aug 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Sturmboss Grogork shaded his eyes as the last rocket ascended towards the sky. "Wut're dey doin boss?
Getting more boyz?", an inquisitive boy looked up at Grogork who shook his head while he thought.
"Nah, I think dey're leavin'". "Leavin? Wut are we'ze goin' to loot then?", the orks voice was
raised in near panic. Grogork looked down at him and patted him on the back. "No worries lad,
We'ze be ok. Leonorko's been hard at work since dey started to retreat.". The boy took a glance
at the great rokkits being hastily constructed a way back, "Yarr, but 'es building dem the wrong
way! Sharp top should be up! Not exhausts up!". Grogork watched as Leonorko put the finishing touches
on a rokkit exhaust, pull off his large gloves, and headed towards Sturmboss Grogork and the ork
boy. "I think we should be ready sir! Want to do the honours?", Leonorko pulled forth his
big red button of inevitable death. Grogork peered at the large cable running from
the button to a big looted monolith and looked sceptical at Leonorko. "It's perfectly safe sir! See
this cable starts the orkativistic engine in the pyramid over there, powering the kustom breff shield and
the disconnect charges. When we're undocked, we should be able to propel ourselves using the
rokkits and our warp-heads are just now calculating the course", Leonorko looked at the three
warpheads either in process of litting more fungus, or having already lit too much fungus and
were out of control, "... or should atleast be.". "Undock?", asked the boy, "Wut are we'ze
undocking from, we'ze on a friggin' planet!". Sturmboss Grogork's face lit up in a fierce grin, and pressed
the big red button of inevitable death, "Well lad, ya know wut dey say, if da loot does not
come to the Sturmband, the Sturmband will hav' to come to da loot.". Miles away, nuclear charges
went off in well calculated blasts, and threw the small piece of the planet tumbling out into space.

Peter

Antal inlägg : 148
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-16

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

THE END OF THE ELYSIA IV CAMPAIGN Empty Sv: THE END OF THE ELYSIA IV CAMPAIGN

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess fre aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

haha! Underbar som vanligt! Grogork and Leonorko will be back. Du kanske känner dig manad att skriva en liten background till nästa turnering?

Shyall reported to Erion. She walked in to the dome of tears, with the Farseer standing beside a crystalline tree living with may colours. The dome was empty besides them. Shyall bowed behind the farseer, who still facing the tree.

-Farseer, we failed you, Shyall wispered.
-Why do you think that, honoured warrior?, The farseer still did turn to face her, but lifted his face to follow a sudden light in the tree. The light was purple, jittering about, going from branch trunk, trunk to branch.
-We fled. We was about to face the orks one last time, but fled.
-You saved precious Eldar lives, young one. Even now as we speak, the green tide is Leaving the world of our ancestors, letting them rest in peace. The Mon Keigh would not have done the same. The spirits of our ancestors are safe, and the colonization will procede as planned, the next milennia.

Silence settled once more in the dome. The purple light in the tree of crystal still twisted and sped. As the farseer Erion reached out a finger, the light calmed down and slowly sought out the branch nearest to the farseers finger. There it started to shine with a flickering light, before returning to full strength and went straight to the trunk, and into the roots, dissappering.

Out of the shadows stepped a masked sleek warrior with bright coloured clothes. The warrior's mask was one of the harlequin's. Shyall's first thought the mask was frowning. Then, she thought it to be smiling, or possibly laughing. But no change in the mask had been seen.

Erion finally turned and faced the still bowing Shyall. A new, hiderous scar flowed from The farseer's before beautiful face. A burnt patch just above the left eye, with tendrils of cracked skin emanating from it. Shyall remembered the Avatar of Kahine taking a lascannon shot at the same spot, when facing one of the Mon Keigh hordes.

-This is your replacement, Erion spoke. The webways has been opened, and the storytellers will see this story to the end. You now have a choice, Shyall. Either you can be the new Asuaran and help prepare the colonization of Our Ancestors, or you can go and see if you can't wake up the Avatar.

Shyall rose and went out of the crystal dome. Her mind was set.

As s´Shyall left the Dome of Tears, Erion spoke once more, facing the Harlequin.

-A storm is coming, storyteller. Let's see if we cannot come out unscathed, shall we?
SimonEBurgess
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275
Registreringsdatum : 09-07-11

https://40k23c.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  majsmannen fre aug 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Ni skriver båda jättebra , och på engelska dessutom!
Jag vill passa på att säga att commissar översätts till kommissarie av google translate. Det låter löjligt... men vad ska man annars säga?

Amada höll sig för armen medan han gick mot sitt tält i baslägret, som hastigt hade blivit flyttad efter nederlaget mot grönskinnen. Det sved till när han av misstag råkade röra för nära av såret från en ork-klinga. Om det inte vore för såpadeltagarna, så hade striden kanske blivigt annorlunda, tänkte Amada. John hade fått rida med kavalriet och orsakat stor oreda när han frågade Mogul vilken sida som var fram på hästen. Genast hade ett stort slagsmål utbrytit, som inte slutat fören Mogul fått sitt huvud krossat av en orkklubba. Sarah hade av misstag råkat sätta in ett plasmakanon-batteri i Stormtrooper sergantens pistol. Sarahs försvar var att det man inte vet tar man inte skada av, något som visade sig vara fel när sergantens händer smälte.

När Amada kom in i tältet fann han en person sitta i sin arbetsstol. ”Goddag general” sade personen. Amada frös till när han insåg att personen var en kommissarie. ”Din propogande i kjesarens namn har inte gått något vidare” fortsatte han och snurrade lekfult med en pistol i sin högra hand. ”Det har inte varit lätt att göra sin plikt till kjesaren med alla outbildade personer i sin närhet” svarade Amada. Amada hade sett kommissarier avrätta människor med samma medkänsla som man har när man knyter sina skor, oavsett rang. ”Ingen fara general, jag har gjort en ändring i tv-programmet som gör att alla holovision tittare kommer förstå kjesarens budskap iallafall. Njut nu, det är sista avsnittet idag, och de ska ha en utröstning om vem som ska få lämna lägret.”
Sedan gick de båda mot inspelningsplatsen där ett råd hölls. Amada kände att han kunde lugna sig, sista avsnittet och programmet hade blivit ändrat så att tittarna inte skulle märka nederlagen i strid.

”Då räknar vi rösterna om vem som ska få lämna lägret” sa en programledare med allvarlig stämma och öppnade en låda med röster i. Programledaren plockade upp en lapp ur lådan, och innan han läste på lappen sneglade han nervöst på kommissarien. ”På första lappen läser jag – 'Amada' , ja det verkar som om alla röster är på Amada.”.
”Vad!” skrek Amada, ”Hur kan ni rösta på mig, jag är inte ens med i programmet”, men kommisarien hade rest sig upp och pratade in i en kamera. ”Som ni ser har general Amada svikit kjesaren. Något som är otolerarbart. Han är en förädare och alla har helt rättvist röstat ut honom. Och nu ska vi visa hur det går med förädare” sedan riktade han sin pistol mot Amadas panna och tryckte av.

majsmannen

Antal inlägg : 83

Inlägg  SimonEBurgess sön aug 23, 2009 3:46 pm

hahaha! Synd, ibland förlorar man Smile
SimonEBurgess
SimonEBurgess
Admin

Antal inlägg : 275